To help you quickly find the information you need, we’ve collected frequently asked questions from our clients
AME 3D offers delivery across the UK. We can also ship your items overseas.
Packing, delivery and shipping will be clearly identified as a separate cost outside of your initial quote.
Alternatively, you can arrange to collect your items directly from our facility.
Lead times vary depending on which process (3D printing – SLA, SLA HR or SLS | Casting – Vacuum Casting or RIM Casting) you’ve selected.
Our sales team use a fast and tailored quoting system to let you know when you'll receive your parts.
If you require your items quicker, we offer an express production and delivery service. This includes weekend work if you need prints or casts urgently.
Use the contact form to speak directly to our team. Or call us on +44 (0)1909 550 999 today.
You can view our full material specifications in our Material Matrix here.
Here is a quick overview of the materials:
- Accura Xtreme available in grey
- Accura Clearvue available as clear
- Accura 25 available in white
- AME Nylon PA 650 available in white
- AME Glass-Filled Nylon 615-GS. Produced in a light sand coloured material
- AME 95 All-round material available in clear and colour pigmentable
- AME 8891 Flexible rubber available in white and colour pigmentable
- AME 8051* High temp resistant material that can be colour pigmented
- AME 8263* Flame retardant material available that and can be colour pigmented
- *Please note, due to the white base colour, pigmented products come out slightly lighter in colour than expected, but adjustments can be made to match your colour choice.
- Two component polyurethane AME 3829, like ABS and polypropylene, available in black or beige
AME-3D uses a variety of 3D printing and Casting techniques including SLA, SLA High Resolution, SLS, Vacuum Casting and RIM Casting.
We do. Our production team are skilled in a wide variety of secondary operations for our 3D printing and casting processes. These include finishing, fitiing threaded inserts and assembly among others. Upload your CAD file and tell us what you require.
Alternatively, you can view all of our finishes here.
That depends on your project and end goal. With over 20 years of experience, our production team have resolved many print and casting queries.
Use our online contact form to speak to the team, or call us on +44 (0)1909 550 999 today.
Our SLA and SLS machines do have dimension maximums, but our production team is well-versed at seamlessly joining parts together.
If your project exceeds the dimensions of our machines, we can advise you on how to print your project successfully and cost-effectively.
- SLA Max. Dimension: 350x350x400 mm
- SLA HR Max. Dimension: 250x250x250 mm
- SLS Max. Dimension: 280x330x400 mm
The best file type to upload for quotes are .STL files.
If you need help with .STL files, please do let us know and we're happy to assist.
Our production team reviews all CAD files before build runs, and if there’s a query or problem we will discuss it with you. Since the team has over 20 years of experience, minor CAD file mishaps will be fixed automatically.
If you don’t have a CAD file, or an option to create one, we can source a talented mechanical engineer from our partner brand to support you.
Of course. We work with many different companies from a variety of industries, and only disclose information about projects with explicit permission.
If you need an NDA signed, either attach it alongside your CAD file or email it directly to our team on info @ ame-3d.co.uk .