Meet our team
AME-3D is a 3D printing and prototyping provider that’s part of the AME Group.
With over 20 years of experience, AME-3D is a market leader in 3D printing, engineered prototypes and rapid prototyping, low volume production, and direct manufacture.
We're known as a safe pair of hands.
Locally known as an additive manufacturing and industrial 3D printing service provider in Sheffield, the AME-3D team service the whole of the UK and specialise in:
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D printing technologies
- Casting techniques
- Form, fit and function prototypes
- Engineering prototypes
- Space and aesthetic models
- Low volume production including end product production
- Direct manufacture with on demand part production
The AME-3D product development team have a wealth and depth of experience, which has enabled the company to work with a variety of well-known brands like Hornby, Vax and Jaguar Landrover.
And they've also supported specialist companies like marine device manufacturer, Blueprint Subsea, and nurse call system producer, Arquella, to name just a few.
Rich is the newest member of the AME-3D management team.
With over eight years of strategic planning experience, a background in engineering and design, he is keen to push AME's boundaries.
Where to find AME-3D
AME-3D is part of the AME Group and can be found at Momentum House in the industrial heart of Dinnington near Sheffield.
- Momentum House, Church Ln, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 2RG
At AME-3D, we believe in building long-term relationships with our clients based on trust.
- Our approach is personable, straightforward and professional.
- If you need a material, that’s outside of the typical resin stocked, we’ll source it for you.
- If you need a product or part-run urgently, we’ll set-up an express build for you.
- And if you need to tailor either casting or 3D printing to your project, our team is on-hand to talk you through it.