Optimise your supply chain with 3D printing and casting techniques.
Many companies aren’t set-up to economically process parts to order. That’s where AME-3D’s direct manufacturing skills come in.
Get to Market Quicker
By using 3D printing and low volume production techniques, we can bridge the gap between prototypes and full-scale production.
The benefits of using our direct manufacture services include:
- Identifying hidden problems before mass production starts
- Being in the position to allow faster design changes
- Reducing costs for one-product productions
- Reducing tooling costs
- Being able to order individual parts on demand
- Starting your marketing before mass production
Our team can help if you already have a prototype design that needs to be manufactured in a low volume.
We can also assist with rapid prototyping to get your product to market efficiently and quickly.
Use lean manufacturing
Thanks to Kanban’s agile and effective methods, you can get more work done. However, this process doesn’t have to be handled by your team alone.
Have AME-3D's off machine and on demand part production become an integrated part of your WIP.
- Build off machine parts on demand
- We'll hold your parts on hand
- Parts can be drop shipped to you when needed
With our in-depth understanding of lean manufacturing, we will seamlessly fit into your just in time production process.
Simply upload your CAD file and specify requirements in the form.
Lean Start-up Advice
Interested in direct manufacture, but need some help to turn plans into reality?
Book a free consultation with our lean start-up experts and get your product set for market success.